Thursday, October 29, 2009

A girl and her hair...

Look...our first ponytail!!!


7 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for you. I know how excited you must be. I felt the same way!
Very cute!I can't believe she's old enough already for a pony tail.

Cassie said...

Oh my goodness. SO SWEET! I can't believe her hair fits in a ponytail...she's WAY too big. Love you.

minnerdee said...

How precious!!!! I can't believe that! What a cutie!!!

Jennie said...

Super cute!

Cailee D. said...

I can't handle this!! She is so stinkin' cute, I want to squeeze her!

His Chase Foundation said...

I'm so glad the ponytail made the blog. :) That is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen. And, I agree...she looks way too old!! I can't wait to squeeze that little princess tomorrow! Love that girl...and you!

mcjacobsjournal said...

ummm...I always do that. That was Chelsea, not Mark in the last comment. :)