Thursday, June 10, 2010

Then and Now

Then

The first day of school.
Braden was 3 years, 8 months.
Avery was 1 year, 6 months.

Now

The last day of school.
Braden is 4 years, 6 months.
Avery is 2 years, 4 months.

How did that happen? Look at this...


I really can't believe how much they have grown, and learned, and changed this year. I am so excited for our summer time! Maybe I'll even blog about some of it :)



2 comments:

Cassie said...

That's CRAZY! It doesn't feel like she changed THAT much :)

AND...I can vouch for how much they've learned...Braden even taught himself to swim :)

mcjacobsjournal said...

Oh my goodness, Mark and I both squealed at those pictures. I really could eat your kids up. They are SO SO SO cute. And, it's hard to believe how fast they're growing!

I'm totally planning on seeing them at least every few days for the next two and a half months. I love summer! :)

(By the way, Cassie's swimming comment made me laugh. It made me tink about it...and smile.)