Just about two months ago my life changed...in an incredible way. We welcomed Braden Henry Henke to the family on December 1st at 7:24 pm. Now, if you read Chelsea and Cassie's blogs, you already have heard stories and seen pictures of his coming into the world. This blog will pick up where they left off. Braden is a WONDERFUL baby. We have truly been blessed with a great eater, great sleeper, and a non-cryer (most of the time). I know that baby Henke #2 will not be so easy...it just wouldn't be right! We have had so much fun over the past 8 weeks, watching him grow, get stronger, and our favorite...learn to smile! How adorable! One thing we have learned over the past 2 months
is that one of the family members has taken to Braden more than any other. Kendyll, who is Braden's "big tuzzin" loves Braden more than I ever knew a 4 year old could love a baby. It is so much fun to watch her hug him, kiss him, and tell her how much she loves him. While working on Braden's scrapbook, I discovered I could make an entire book out of Kendyll and Braden pictures alone! Today I went to have lunch with Chels, on one of my last days before returning to work. When I walked in the door, Kendyll yelled "BRADEN!!" I said, "Hi Kendyll," to which she replied "BRADEN!!" My status as an aunt has definitely been lowered by having a baby. I am sloppy seconds compared to her baby tuzzin! I wouldn't have it any other way. Okay...so the blog has begun. I promise many stories of the Henke Household. You may not find them all interesting, but they are the story of us!




3 comments:
I'm SO stinkin' excited that you're in blog world now!! I hope I get to see lots of Braden pics since I won't get to hug him as much as I have the last few weeks!
I have loved our hang-out time so much, and will miss you and Braden starting next week! Give him lots of kisses in that special spot for me! (below the cheek and before the neck....ohhhh, I just bit my tongue thinking about it!)'
Love you!
Cortni...
I am glad to see another one of the sisters in blog land-I love hearing what you all have to say. Now, I have told Cassie, but I have not had the distinct pleasure of telling you just how precious that Braden is! Congratulations...and I so look foward to hearing your stories and seeing his precious pictures!
I hope everything is going great!
-Emily
mmm kendyll's a hottie, love to get her in bed, take off her soft, tiny cotton knickers and show her where a baby comes out, gently rub it for her, watch her buck, squeal and giggle, once she gets nice n wet my fingers slip in her nice n easy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love ly 4 yr old pu--y is so tight, bring her to orgasm then get my face between her legs and lick her pu--y, her legs clampd around my head as she shakes and quivers to another one......love k--dy pu--y
Post a Comment