Saturday, July 15, 2006

We're Goin' to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo

How about you, you, you? You can come too, too, too! We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo...

I couldn't seem to get that stinkin' song out of my head the entire time we were at the zoo. Chelsea, Kendyll, Carlie, Braden, Cailee, her boyfriend Orrin, and I went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago. Here are some pictures!

Braden watching the monkeys playing (I think these were the Chimps)

Braden waiting patiently while we all check out some monkeys. This is really what he did most of the trip, considering he didn't really understand where we were or what we were doing there.

Chels...this is a "chunky monkey!" I tried to find the resemblence between him and Braden, and I came up with a round head, a round belly, and a quiet, pensive attitude. How do they differ? The real monkey has hair!!

Kendyll checking out the Cheetah!! (See him walking over in the shade?)

Braden is more interested in his toes than in the white tiger behind him. (The tiger is sitting on the rocks directly to the right of the stroller.)

We had a great time at the zoo, but I know it will be so much more exciting when he can understand and enjoy it a little more! Here's how the little man ended the day!

I have a couple more pictures that Blogger won't seem to let me add (I guess I reached my limit). We ended the day at Grandad's house in the nice, COLD, air conditioning, where Braden enjoyed his first homemade popcicle. I'll post those later!

2 comments:

mcjacobsjournal said...

You are such a better mom than me! I only had ONE picture from the whole day and you had all these cute pics, PLUS VIDEO! We had a blast with y'all and are proud to know and love Chunky Monkey himself (he's MUCH cuter than the real thing at the zoo...)

I can't wait to see the popsicle pictures!!

Julie said...

He is so much cuter than the big chimp! And more cuddly looking!