Well...this summer blogging thing hasn't quite turned out the way I thought it would. I figured, since I would be able to be here at home, and with the new DSL addition to our family, I would be blogging my little heart out. It just hasn't worked that way. I have, instead, been playing in the floor with that cute little man, and spending some time visiting family, and taking naps, and I just finished a book in 2 days (really...I read every chance I had today!) Have you read
Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot? Well...the entire book is written in Instant Messages, memos, cards, letters, etc. Cute story (some bad language) but I couldn't put it down. Anyhow...the blogging has suffered as a result.
Here is the Basket O'Fun...and I'll try to be better at blogging!

Braden playing in the floor...notice the wicker basket full of his stuffed animals.

He, too, noticed the basket...

"Get these silly toys outta here so I can play with the basket!!"

Seriously...who needs toys when he is completely satisfied by the cheapest wicker basket you could buy? Looks like a happy boy to me! (Drool and all!)

8 comments:
I'm glad you liked Boy Meets Girl! I just finished the one Cassie gave me too, so I'll pass it along. And, I'm already on another one (Alyssa's favorite one), and it's great too.
And, as usual, your Braden Boy wins for CUTEST pictures ever! I love him attacking the basket. But, that boy is highly entertained by nothing but his own toes, so I'm not very surprised that he loves a wicker basket just as much. :)
Looks like he takes after his mom and her love for laundry baskets:)
Boy Meets Girl is such a good book. The one I gave Chels is good...but with worse language and sort of a bad scene:) But it's cute...and easy reading.
It was so great seeing you guys...hope you all had fun at the zoo:)
Oh yeah...and are you coming out with mom at the end of July? Love you.
Hi Cortni! I miss ya and I am better this last couple of weeks. I do have a new puppy named Oscar. (Can you tell my kids liked Seseme Street 15 to 18 years ago?) Braden looks like he's grown a ton. I am the alternate aunt, so I need to keep him soon. Lindsey is in Paris right this minute and having a blast! Let's get together!
Meg Cabot is my favorite! She is so good! I dedicated a post to her a long time ago before you were a blogger. I am glad you liked it. Boy Next Door is good too and so is Size 12 Is Not Fat.
LOVE the pictures! He is so stinkin' cute. I'll have to read Boy Meets Girl - sounds fun!
Isn't it fun to just watch the kids play and see what they do all on their own? I just wonder all the time "what is going on in that little head of his?"
So cute! I often wonder why people buy toys when kids are entertained by the simplest of things. Is Braden obsessed with tags? Jackson went through a period where all he looked for was tags on every item. It looks like Braden is getting some teeth!
I totally understand the basket thing. Isn't it fun. He really looks like he is enjoying himself. Klayton will play with anything this isn't a toy. Go figure.
Post a Comment