This was Adam's purchase...
Well...that is part of it. Here's the other part...
Oops...Braden crashed it!! Isn't that a guilty face!?!
Yes...he is reliving his childhood with a remote control truck. In fact, as I write he is playing with it in the gameroom! Oh, and sorry about the classy baby in a diaper pictures. He had just gotten up from a nap :)
But, while we are on mostly naked babies...here are some cute pictures of Braden enjoying his bathtime. His new favorite things is feeling the water come out of the faucet. He actually has figured out how to turn the faucet on from the outside of our bathtub, and then he sticks his hand under the running water. It must feel neat to him!
One hand...
Two hands...
A happy baby!
Friday Night Lights Update...
Friday night we went and watched the South Grand Prairie Warriors play the Euless Trinity Trojans. It was the #1 pick high school game in the area, so Adam thought it would be a good one. It was! We had a great time. I discovered how loyal I become to the team on whose side we are sitting! I cheered for the Trojans like I went there or something. As we left the game, I told Adam again how thankful I am to have this football season with him. It is so much fun to watch games WITH him!! Our stress level would be tripled if he were coaching right now, so I am enjoying our relaxing Friday night family time!!




5 comments:
You double blogged today.
I'm jealous!
What did you buy with your twenty dollars?? Dress up clothes?
I love that Adam is just one big 6'4" little boy...
I want to know what you bought with your $20 also. Is there a reason you won't tell us??? I usually have to bribe Boone to go to Target with me by telling him that I will buy him a present of his choice up to a certain amount. Husbands are just big kids!
Also, love your last post. I often feel that things are uncertain, especially with finances and Boone being in school. Although I tell myself that God will provide, I don't always believe it as I should.
Well, Cass and Kate, I am sorry to disappoint...but my purchase was not very exciting. I looked at purses because I really need a cute brown one, but nothing struck me. I was actually going to leave empty handed...when I saw a REALLY cute teal sweater blanket on sale. True...a throw blanket.
A throw blanket isn't so bad! At least you didn't leave with groceries or diapers or something necessary. Will you be at Homecoming?
Post a Comment