My grandmother brought an album of pictures of my Grandfather's family as they grew up, got married, and had children. There was also a transcript of an interview of my great grandmother, Lil' Mama. She recently passed away, and it was so neat to read her words, and to hear her voice in what we read. She was an amazing woman, and I am so glad this transcript exists, so we can pass her down to future generations...and just have her for ourselves!
Kendyll was anxious to get the Gator going...so I got the camera out. Some of these are similar pictures...but I just love them.
The cousins on the Gator
Braden and Grandad watching Kendyll drive around.
Braden was more interested in the wheels than anything else.
My Favorites: The Tricycle

And the other really cute swing picture...








7 comments:
You are just way too good at this blog business, Cortni. I just want you to know that you set the bar too high for the rest of the life group! And Braden is absolutely precious! I love the swing pics and the chicken one looks like it could be a good ol' country painting! Adam, lo siento mucho por su pie!
See ya'll tomorrow at the Elrods'!
Rakel
Braden is so photogenic! How cute that he will sit on a tricycle! I must admit that I am jealous of that calmness and stillness. My own child somehow managed to unstrap himself from the shopping cart tonight and stand all the way up all in the matter of about 5 seconds. I had to hold him down the rest of the time.
Cort
I LOVE the swing picture. Will you send me some copies of the pictures you took? I need to print some out for my house:)
Can't wait till the big FARM party!!
I just wanted to squeeze and love that face!!!! That swing picture needs to go in a frame!!!
Braden is so adorable! I love all the pictures, especially the one on the tricycle. He looks so grown up! He is precious.
LOVE the swing picture, so cute! I plan on attending the party, James will be out of town, but won't be able to stay long, I have a kickboxing class to attend. :)
Cortni... Hey, its Shelley Everett Hale... worked with you at the Y in Abilene in case you have forgotten... I have caught with Chelsea through her blog and I just looked at yours. Your little boy is so cute...Check our my blog and she my THREE little girls. I know what Chelsea is about to go through. My girls are 7, 5, and 4. Lots of fun, but your little boy sure makes me want a BOY!
Post a Comment