Christmas came and went so quickly! A friend of mine from school (hi Dana!) and I were talking about me needing to update my post because it was still Christmas Break Week 1. She wanted to know where week 2 was. I am kinda wondering the same thing! Where did week 2 go??
Here is a photo update...with a few elaborated captions!!
We started the Christmas celebrations at my house with my mom and families. This was my first year to host Christmas. I was excited to get to use my Christmas dishes for the first time!
The Dining Room...all ready for Christmas dinner!

The Sistas (minus me!)
Braden got some ADORABLE little boots. Unfortunately his foot is a little to fat to slide down in them, so we need to go get a bigger size. They are SO cute!!
Braden also very much enjoyed Kendyll and Carlie's new grocery cart. 
Everyone kept telling me how much he would love playing with the boxes, tissue paper, and wrapping paper. Well...Braden skipped right over that stage and went straight for the toys! He had so much fun with every gift he got.
Well, I guess that is all Blogger wants me to do for now. (Stupid Blogger!)
I'll be back...





5 comments:
YEAH for new updates!!! :) I kept checking, but really didn't expect anything the week you went back to school! I'm impressed. :)
I'm so glad you got such cute pics of our Christmas at your house. For some reason, I forgot to take pictures at all that day!
Anyway, we sure did love getting to see y'all constantly over break. I'm already missing the family time. Love you!
I am so impressed that you hosted Christmas! It looks like you had a great time! Braden is getting so big! He is precious!
That makes me miss the beginning of break:) I'm so glad you posted pictures because, like Chels, I didn't take many that day either. What was I thinking??
Hope you're enjoying being back in the swing of things. I love Spring semester:) (minus the Taks)
Love you...
So cute! I love the boots!
Braden is SO cute! I love the Christmas sweater. I, too, am so impressed that you hosted Christmas at your house! It looks so festive and fun.
Post a Comment