when you spend a day with all girl cousins.
Chelsea's reassurance to me was this..."He kept wearing it as a mask. (so at least he's doing something "manly" with it!)" She went on to mention that he did wear it on top of his head for 30 minutes though.
Braden spent Saturday with Aunt Chelsea, Uncle Mark, and sweet Abby Kate. (Kendyll and Carlie were playing with Grandma.) However, just because they weren't there, didn't mean he didn't play with their toys!!
Chels sent these pictures today. I am so thankful that God is blessing Braden with a baby BOY cousin on my side, so he won't always have to endure the feminine side of life. (Though it doesn't look like he minds all that much!) He also pushed the play baby stroller, played the keyboard piano, and pushed the grocery cart for a while. Chelsea and I agreed that he is "well-rounded" and comfortable with his manhood! (And these pink flower flip-flops.)




3 comments:
I love those pictures. Especially the flip flop picture because it looks like he is SO proud to be posing with his flower flip flops:)
Also, I love his shirt. You have perfected him looking boyish without looking too boyish...if you know what I mean:) I, too, am glad for Braden to have a little boy cousin. Though I can't promise he will be manly...he will at least be a boy! They'll have so much fun growing up together!
Love you all.
Oh, I love that boy! It was so much fun to have him here for the day...he is just so precious. And, he really is going to be the BEST big brother. It was amazing to watch how gentle and sweet he was to Abby Kate. He just lit up when she was around and she did the same about him. It was so fun to watch.
(By the way, I LOVED my voice mail today. I saved it to share with the whole family later...He totally said Kendyll!!!)
How long til you find out what you are having???
Don't worry, Braden will just be a ladies man!!!
Post a Comment