I thought for the few who are sick of looking at Braden in princess gear, I would give you something new for a while. However, I must tell you, this post will probably not be the newest for long...because on FRIDAY we find out if this baby bump is a BOY bump or a GIRL bump!! (Given that baby cooperates!) I cannot wait!!!!!! So...look for another update soon!
This past weekend we got all the sisters, husbands, kids, and Grandad and GranKay together for some quality eating time at California Pizza Kitchen...YUMMM! When I looked at these group pictures I was a little shocked at how large we are getting (in number) and that soon we will be adding 2 more to the mix (Caleb Henley and Baby ? Henke)! I love our big family, and I love that it continues to get bigger and bigger! I wonder how many we will have when all is said and done.
This past weekend we got all the sisters, husbands, kids, and Grandad and GranKay together for some quality eating time at California Pizza Kitchen...YUMMM! When I looked at these group pictures I was a little shocked at how large we are getting (in number) and that soon we will be adding 2 more to the mix (Caleb Henley and Baby ? Henke)! I love our big family, and I love that it continues to get bigger and bigger! I wonder how many we will have when all is said and done.
The group with Grandad

My personal favorites..."Heartbreakers in the making..."


I hope you enjoy the change of scenery. Remember to check back soon...hopefully Friday evening there will be some exciting news to report! Happy Hump-Day!!




3 comments:
Mine just looks like chub too...that shirt doesn't do a whole lot for me:)
I LOVE that picture of Braden. He's such a cutie!! Caleb has a lot to live up to.
I CANNOT wait to find out if the baby truly is a girl...won't be too long...and then we get to go to CANTON!! Who-hooo!!!
Love you...and little baby (probably a girl) Henke:)
I can't wait to know what you're having! You better post on Friday!!
I love the new post! I can admit I was starting to get frustrated everytime I saw the same post. Not that Braden isn't cute in his princess tiara! I can't wait to find out what you're having!
Post a Comment