So, after a quick and drug-free labor (yes, that's right---no time for an epidural!), my HERO of a sister, delivered beautiful Avery Laine Henke at 8:32 am this morning. Cortni will share the whole story when she is home, but let me just say that she and Adam arrived at the hospital at 7:50 and had a baby 40 minutes later. :)
She is absolutely precious with the most kissable cheeks you've ever seen. 9 pounds, 1 ounce and 20 1/4 inches of cuteness! Our family is once again thankful for another beautiful, healthy baby.
Everyone is doing very well, and will update with much more detail when they arrive home, hopefully Monday morning.
Here are a few pictures until then...
And, for the grand finale, Avery's first bowhead picture. It makes her aunt Chelsea proud. :)




10 comments:
She is so cute! The whole Fincher family (including Lane's Me-Maw and Ge-Paw) say a big congratulations! Can't wait to meet her. AND WOW Cortni...no drugs...you go girl!
Wow! You are AMAZING! She is beautiful. I can't wait to hear the whole story. Sounds like it was eventful and fast! Enjoy your new family of four!
Oh my gosh, Cortni. I can't wait to hear this story! Way to go having that baby drug-free (even though you didn't choose it). I totally know what that is like and it's not fun! But the result is beautiful! I love the bow!
YEAH!!! What a great surprise... You look beutiful Cortni! You are the woman... no drugs! She is adorable :) Love the bow... I am a huge fan of baby bow heads !!
WOW! I am so glad she is here healthy! Can't wait to hear the story!
Congrats! She's gorgeous!
Congrats to the whole family. I hope you are recovering OK and Adam and Braden are adjusting. She looks beautiful. I, like everyone else, can't wait to hear this whole story. It sounds exciting to say the least.
Congratulations! Avery is precious and beautiful. I am so happy for you and can't wait to see more pictures and read your version of events!
Congratulations! Avery Laine is beautiful... I can't wait to hear and see more about her. And you, Cortni, are my hero!!! I am glad that you are both doing so well :)
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear "the story"! I'm so glad you have an adorable, healthy little girl! Love the bow!
Post a Comment