+047-3.jpg)
We tried and tried to get a good V-day picture of my first Valentine's Day with 2 sweeties...but it didn't quite work as we planned. Here's what happens when you put a 2 year old and a 2 week old together...
+044.jpg)
+054.jpg)
+056.jpg)
+046-2.jpg)
+053.jpg)
+032.jpg)
He had to check it out carefully...
And this is how Avery enjoyed her first Valentine's outing...+033.jpg)
This was our first family walk since Avery's birth. This was acutally the day after her 1 week birthday, and the weather was BEAUTIFUL! Braden was enjoying being outside, so we took a walk down the street.
Avery was chillin' in her ride...
And Braden was trying out his wheels as well...+029.jpg)
Then he decided he would like to push Avery...
So this is how Daddy finished the walk...+028.jpg)
Here is the first time Avery took a nap in her big girl crib. She spends nights in her bassinet in our room...but takes most naps in her crib.
Oh...and while we are in her room...here are the adorable curtains that my mom made for the nursery. I LOVE them! 

And here are my first baby books!! I had the idea that I would scrapbook instead of baby book...but seriously...I have FAILED at that. So...I found these adorable baby books on Etsy. If you need a baby book...check her out at Chic Memories. +006.jpg)
+007.jpg)
+009.jpg)
+008.jpg)
And last...Avery's first big girl bath!! That's right...we lost the ugly cord! She wasn't too sure about it...but didn't cry as much in this one as she did for her sponge baths. +003.jpg)
+005.jpg)
+004.jpg)
+006.jpg)




9 comments:
LOVE those curtains! They are so cute! Your kids are adorable!
I love the look on Braden's face in the third picture...it seriously made me laugh out loud! And Avery looks precious in all of them:)
oh my gosh!!! I love the curtains! I love the PRECIOUS valentine's pictures! I really love Adam and the kiddos pictures on the walk! And beautiful Avery is a real "bow-head" for sure! Braden is SUCH a cutie and we sure do miss you. What a change in the Henke family since I met you 2005. I love ya!
yea pictures! They are so cute!
Oh my, I LOVE those valentine pictures. Braden's expressions are priceless. :) And, of course I love ALL the new pictures of precious little Avery. She's quite the cutie...and Kendyll was SO excited to see the Valentine outfit on her! I said "When we bought that, could you even imagine how CUTE she would be in it?!" And, she said "Yes, mom, I KNEW she was gonna be that cute." I guess we all did, really! :)
Your kids are so stinkin cute!!
P.S. That is so unfair that Avery's cord fell off that soon and I had to wait 8 stinkin' weeks for Lane to finally let that ugly thing go. By the way, where did you get that cute little hat with Avery's intial on it...it is too cute!
Cute nursery! Avery is so precious. She is just adorable. Braden is too. Man, they are changing and growing fast!
You kids are OH SO adorable!!! I love Averi's room... Hey, I have a friend moving your way. She was asking where you go to church. Email Me (sdhale@embarqmail.com) and let me know when you have a chance. She is anxious to find a church home and meet some people. She is preg. with her first baby :)
Post a Comment