Wednesday, April 16, 2008

For Cassie...

Dear Aunt Cassie,
My mommy says that you are asking for something new to look at on the blog...but that you really wanted some pictures of me more than anything. I tried my best to cooperate for few pictures for you. Here is what I like to do...

Here I am on my activity mat. I just love to look at all all the bright colors and animals that hang down. My favorite is the orange elephant, but you can't see it in this picture.



I also love to swing. I don't much care for the bouncy chair. My mommy said that Braden used to love the bouncy chair, but I like the swing much better! As long as I am moving, I am happy! (OK...mommy wanted me to mention how chubby my cheeks are getting. She just loves to kiss them.)
Here is that brother of mine. He is pretty great! He loves me so much, and he is so sweet with me. Here he was trying to show me the mirror in the middle of the star (but I really think he just wanted to look at himself!)
See what I mean...he loves me so much!
Speaking of Braden...look at what I saw him doing earlier. I think he may have been watching me too much lately, because mommy said he is starting to act like me. He wanted a turn to take pictures of me...but mommy said it was her turn.



(Aunt Cassie...Mommy said these pictures made her remember a picture when she was sad that it wasn't her turn to hold you when you were a baby.)


After mommy was finished taking some pictures, she let Braden have a turn. Here is the best picture he took. I thought it was pretty good for a 2 year old. What do you think?

Then, after all that crying Braden did, Mommy said it was time for him to go to sleep. I guess he needed to get some rest so he can be happy again tomorrow.
Now Mommy is saying it is time for me to eat and go to sleep too, so I better get go. I hope I get to see you soon! We really miss you and wish you were already living in Dallas. Give Caleb a hug and kiss from me!
Love you Aunt Cassie!
Avery

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How extremely cute. I check your blog about two to three times a week (yes I'm obsessed). So, I was also ready for more pics. Though I loved Braden's bike ride (I watched about 5 times). Thanks for the great update and pics. I love you all and miss you!

Cassie said...

Avery

I love your new pictures! I'm glad your mommy finally listened to me:)

Tell Braden that those pictures DO look like mommy when she was over dramatically sad that she couldn't hold me. And I see a lot of her in you, too! Love all of you!

Andy and Rebecca said...

Avery is soooo cute! And I love the photo of Adam and Braden at bedtime. Braden is such a boy... reading about earth movers and sleeping with a hard, rubber cow. That was Eric. I should loan you a video that he almost wore out: "Here Comes a Bulldozer." None of our girls have watched even once. And Eric always wanted to sleep with a toy; not a cuddly stuffed animal, but a toy. Here's a hint: Start stockpiling clear packing tape. And I think Angela would agree.
Love,
Rebecca

Jennie said...

So cute! Who knew Avery was so articulate...and Aunt Cassie was right! It was time for you to post pictures of your two kiddos.

mcjacobsjournal said...

I'm so glad that Avery got on the ball and put up a new blog!! :) I can already tell she is going to be "get things done" kind of a girl. Ha ha.

Love all the new pictures, as always! It was fun to look through the old pictures this weekend and see your little face looking so much like your kids!!

We had a fun weekend with y'all and are excited to do it again next weekend!! :) Love you.

Ashley said...

Man, Avery looks so much like Braden! They are both precious!