We had a great time...even though we decided to leave at intermission. Braden ended up drinking about half of our Coke...and his caffeine level must have spiked. I have never seen him so crazy!! Plus, he hadn't had a nap, and we had already seen all of this...



We had a GREAT time! Thanks for sharing the tickets Halls!
Trike-A-Thon:
A couple of weeks ago Braden's school put on a Trike-a-Thon for St. Jude's. Braden was so excited to take his bike to school and ride...especially with his NEW helmet! Unfortunately it rained so they had to reschedule. Unfortunately again it rained on the 2nd day as well...so Braden never actually got to ride at school.
Here is a his warm-up ride on the first scheduled day. Good thing he is wearing a helmet!
He is one tough cookie!!
Smiles: Avery has now decided to share a few smiles with the world. She is pretty stingy with them, but we take them as they come! Here are a couple I have managed to catch on camera!


All in all we are doing great here on the homefront. Adam and I are both feeling the Spring Fever that teachers get this time of year...but that just means that summer is quickly approaching.
Braden has been doing much better at school, and has not had a biting "incident" since Spring Break...knock on wood.
Avery is sleeping through the night like a good little girl!! Funny tidbit...the first night she ever slept through the night was the Sunday night before I returned to work the following day. It was as if she knew. She then slept through the night all that week (my first week back) and then it was Spring Break. She woke up around 3 am every night during Spring Break, but as soon as we were back to school she was sleeping through the night again. She is one smart little girl...or she just really loves her mommy!!




6 comments:
First off, I love the new look of the blog! Very cute! AND oh my, Braden is so stinkin' cute on his little bike! Goodness, I want to just squeeze him!!!! Avery's pretty sweet too with her sweet smiles!!! :) Love you guys!!!!
LOVE the new blog. :) And, I'm glad to hear the circus was a success!! I really have got to get tickets next year...maybe that can be a fun family event!!
Also...can you please send Braden back to our house to tutor our THREE and SIX year old on bike-riding?! That boy ROCKS on wheels! Carlie still can't pedal like that!!
Ditto. Love the new look. And the pictures and video are great. Glad to see baby Avery.
OK totally jealous of the blog template. Great job! The circus definitely looks like fun and I was just saying yesterday that we needed to get Klayton a big boy bike so he could ride along side me as I walked. We might have to look into that.
I LOVE the new "Henke Happenings" homepage!!!! cute! Just wanted to tell you how much I loved holding baby Avery today! She is a sweetie-pie! What a precious family. Lindsey and I laughed out loud watching Braden's bike ride. We had to watch it again!
LOVE the new blog!
I am so jealous. I have never been to the circus. Braden is more cultured than I am!
Post a Comment