We have been busy visiting family...and loving every minute of it! I will try to not do too much typing...and let the pictures speak for themselves (but usually when I say that...I end up with a novel!)
GrandSunday:
We attempted a picture of the kids Grandmother and PapaRoy (their great-grands). See if you can guess who didn't want to participate...
So we decided that the ones without opinions might take a better picture. :)
And after a LITTLE bit of bribing (yes, I resorted to bribery)...Braden decided to take a picture with Grandad, GrandKay, and the cousins...
Here are the 3 littlest amigos...Lane (Dec. 07), Caleb (Dec. 07) and Avery (Feb. 08)

These two cousins had a little disagreement I guess. The refused to even look at each other.
Caleb, being the good man he is, tried to make things better with a hug. Avery hesitated at first...

But I am glad to say they are friends once again :)

We ended the day with a guitar concert on Grandad's guitar. Watch out American Idol.
HallettsvilleThis past weekend we headed south for Sally(Adam's sister) and Kevin's wedding shower. Unfortunately, I didn't take a single picture at the shower. We did get a couple of pictures of Avery and cousin Clare, who is almost exactly 2 months older than Avery. (Clare was born Dec. 1st and Avery was born Feb. 2nd)
The bowhead bunch...


Avery was just plain pooped by the end of the weekend, and Grandma's lap was the perfect place for her Sunday afternoon nap!

Random Pictures
Here are a couple of pictures of the kids. I can't believe how fast 3 months has passed. It seems even faster this time around!
Braden
Do I look like Daddy with my chocolate goatee?Braden and our neighbor's foal...we call her "baby."
Braden and his friend Trey calling Jack over (the big horse)
Silly...boys! 
And my favorite...mowing the yard with Daddy.


AveryWell...in Avery news...she just rolled over while I was typing this post...all by herself!! She is smiling and talking...and now rolling...more and more everyday. Her cheeks are so stinkin' kissable. They might fall off from all the kisses!!


Here she is trying her Jump-a-Roo for the first time. She likes to feel her feet touch the ground! Notice the one "tuft" of hair? For some reason, her hair grows thickest in that one spot.

Maybe if I don't wait so long between posts...you won't have to spend so much time looking at one post. We'll see...




5 comments:
ok... that last picture of Avery is JUST THE CUTEST! I need some Avery holding time soon!!!
Love all the pics! The chocolate gotee (have no idea how to spell that) might be my favorite. Thanks again for coming to see us. I loved the visit.
They are so cute!! Love the ones on the lawnmower and nothing is better than a bowhead baby girl!
Oh my goodness, those are such CUTIES!! I love all the pictures...and I can't BELIEVE Avery is old enough to smile like that and roll over. How time flies...I guess that means you need the exersaucer soon, right?! Tell Adam that we have more waiting for him!! Ha ha.
I would agree with the stinkin' cute kissable cheeks on BOTH of your kiddos...and I need some SOON!
Love you all! Thanks for the good update! :)
Cortni~ I am just now catching up on your blog and your kids are SOOOOO adorable and growing up so fast! Chelsea's girls are also just beautiful- please tell her hello and thank you ALL for all your prayers and love along Bennett's journey.....we appreciate you all so much and hope we can see you soon! Love and hugs, Kelly
Post a Comment