Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hear Ye, Hear Ye...

Princess Avery is seeking a prince.
"Petite Princess seeks prince with big castle. Must love all nighters and cuddling. The king's approval required."

Fine Print: The King refuses approval until Princess Avery's 25th birthday!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

WAY CUTE!

Cassie said...

She's SO cute! Shocker, I know, but I stinking LOVE those cheeks!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is super cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!!!

Jennie said...

I know it has been said already, but she is really cute.

mcjacobsjournal said...

Kendyll, Carlie, and I are going crazy over this picture. Kendyll just asked to check the aunts' blogs for new pictures, and boy did this one make us HAPPY! Too cute.

And, I love the added "fine print"...we definitely agree with the age limit around here too! :) Looks like Braden will have to be a protective big brother for many years to come.

Cailee D. said...

I agree with Chelsea, Y'all will barely let me date, much less my 6 month old niece! :) I love you and can't wait for you to come see my super cute dorm room! Love you!

Cailee D. said...

Hey I blogged...I didn't post pictures but they will be coming! :)