
CANISTERS!! Yes...I know that may seem crazy to you, but I was in need of some for my kitchen, and then decided that I would start collecting vintage ones to display on top of my cabinets. I am so excited about it, and wish I had all kinds of money to buy lots and lots of them right now!







3 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!! Love it!
I'm in love with the green glass ones! One thing bad about finding a new love for something, along with an idea for it, is that you want to hurry up and get it...why doesn't money grow on trees?
Okay, I was WAY behind on your blogging!! Way to go! :) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the canister idea, and of course, love all of your favorite picks so far too. Now we know what to look for when we go into random East Texas antique stores!! :)
Loved the last few posts too. Did you tell Braden that Unca Mahk asked Aunt Shelsea to marry him at the fountains??!! Those were cute pictures! I need to take the girls there!
Great updates, as usual. Now, I guess I'll go blog something, since I'm now inspired to catch up. :)
P.S. You should SO open a Going Bonkers in your area. It would be the biggest hit ever.
Post a Comment