Saturday, November 01, 2008

A Cowboy, a Cow...and a tractor?

A couple of weeks ago we were talking about Halloween while eating dinner. I asked Braden what he would be, and he said a "tow-boy." We had decided to scratch the original idea (Raggedy Ann and Andy) for a little bit more masculine boy character (he'll thank me later!) Braden was now going to be a cowboy, and Avery would be his cow. This is how the conversation went:

Me: What are you going to be for Halloween?
Braden: A towboy.
M: And what is Avery going to be?
B: A tow. What Daddy be?
M: I don't know. What should Daddy be?
B: A tactor?

Yes...Braden caught on to the theme for the day! He then told me I could be a cowboy like him.

Mommy and Daddy didn't play along...but here are our cutest little cowpokes!Trick-or-Treating pictures to come soon!!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

I love the tow and the towboy! They are super cute!

GPaty said...

I cannot even handle how precious that picture is! Your children are scrumptious! Great to see you and hug on you last weekend at Homecoming. Blessings to you and your family.
-ginger

Julie said...

They are so cute and I swear they could be twins if they were the same age!!! I love their little cheeks and smiles!!!

Tonya Tuggle said...

Hi! I cannot believe how much your kids look like you! It is great to get an update on you and your precious family. Your little boy sounds precious. I love this age where they are talking but say the cutest things.

Andy and Rebecca said...

Molly was a cowgirl for Halloween! When I showed Molly the photo of Braden and Avery, Molly said, "I want to see him." I think she misses Braden.