Back in FEBRUARY...yes...2 months ago...my baby girl turned 1!!! We had a "Tea for 3" party to celebrate Kendyll Grace turning 7, Abby Kate turning 2, and Miss Avery Laine turning 1! They all have February birthdays, and with it being a short month...and a Sing Song trip to Abilene on one weekend...Chels and I decided to have a joint party. It was the best idea we ever had!
We started with a tea party theme, which turned a little "Mad Hatter."


We got the girls matching tutu sets with their age on the front. Carlie had a "C" since she wasn't having a birthday in February. I LOVE this picture of them...

And here is my little birthday sweetie...
Little Miss Avery...You are such a joy to us and to everyone you know. You have such a sweet personality, and rarely do you not have a smile on your face. You brighten our lives!!
You are not a "girly girl." You love to be rough with your big brother and your daddy. You wrestle and tackle, and giggle the whole time. HOWEVER...you dramatic side is beginning to surface. You like to be rough on your terms, or else you throw your head back with a protesting cry.
You have recently become interested in baby dolls and purses. Every afternoon you carry your school bag like a purse, with your arm high in the air, waving to everyone we pass.
You say, "hi" "Hi Dad," "uh-oh," "cheeez," and you sign "more," "please," and "all finished." You say a LOT more than that...but we aren't quite sure what you are telling us! You will speak in sentences of gibberish...and it sounds so cute! I can't wait to know what you are saying! You are getting tubes in your ears soon...and I bet we will hear lots more then!
We love you so much sweet girl!!!
Mommy




6 comments:
Sweet A-ree Sister!!! We love you so much. I loved reading your mommy's description of you....it's true that I've NEVER seen a happier baby girl than you.
You are such a beautiful girl and we loved sharing your big first birthday with you!
She is sooo cute! I think you could sell the picture of the four girls in their tutus!
What a precious party AND precious birthday girls!
She is such an angel!
Cort,
We miss yall so much!! Avery is just precious. I love the little thigh wrinkles (I wish mine were that cute) you can see from the back under her tutu and her wide stance so she can keep her balance. I miss squeezing her.
Give her a big one from me.
What a precious girl! I LOVE the big hotpink tutu's! Hope ya'll are having a great spring.
Love,
cousin Ashley
Post a Comment