Last night we were playing in the floor together. Adam wasn't home yet. Bradne picked these up.

These are part of a set of 10 graduated half cirlces. Each joins with the one smaller to make a ball...or you can stack them. Whatever. Braden LOVES these, though they are truly Avery's toy. He loves to make the balls and roll them all over the house. I put them up...he gets them out. He loves them.
SO...last night he picks these particular 2 up and says,
B: "Hey mommy. You know what dese are?"
C: "What are they?"
B: "You put dem in you shirt. Like dis."
YES. He proceeded to place them strategically in his shirt. Here is some proof...


I was laughing SO hard I couldn't speak. Besides, what do you say??
So...he continued...
B: "Dey are milkies, like yours."
Okay...laughter amplified. MILKIES!! I guess that is all he has seen me use them for. He doesn't know WHAT they are...he just knows I used them for Avery when she was a baby. ...Insert cute Avery picture :) This is her new "camera" smile!

He took them out then, and continued to use these for other purposes.
Bug Eyes.

Martian ears.

Telescope

and a Megaphone

SO...there you have it. Just a boy with a toy. I think this boy is going to be a "boob man."




9 comments:
HILARIOUS! SO funny! Boys will be boys I guess
Oh my! I can't stop laughing!! This is hilarious!
That is so funny. Milkies! I am cracking up!
Ok.... Braden is observant. Too funny.
This is, by far, the funniest thing that boy has ever done! Milkies is the absolute best name for them...milkies and ponkies...his wife will think he's scarred:)
That is HILARIOUS! Like it was said earlier, "boys will be boys!"
I LOVE THIS STORY!! We've got GREAT stuff on him during his highschool years, that's for sure. :) What I love the most, is that he totally made up the name. It will be forever be the name for boobs in our whole family now. LOVE that boy!
Milkies?
Thinking.............
Still thinking............
There has GOT to be a song for convocation in there!
Duke
Gotta love boys! Your kids are precious!
Post a Comment