*the first non-prime number.
*the number of knees possessed by only one species on Earth: The Elephant.
*the number of movements in a symphony.
*the number of Teague sisters.
*the number of years I have been called Mommy!
Four years ago tonight, I ate dinner at Red Hot and Blue...

Checked in to Presby L&D...

Took my last "belly shot" (with a tank top on...my tummy is not THAT white)...

And tried to sleep.




3 comments:
AW! Happy four years!
so sweet! love this trip down memory lane.
Hap Bertday, Braden!! Abby Kate's been singing to you for three days straight, and we can't wait to ACTUALLY get to sing it live to you! Hope yesterday was a great one.
Cort, it's SO hard to believe you were that pregnant girl in those pictures and that none of us knew the cuteness of Braden yet! I can hardly remember a time before I knew that cute face or those kissable cheeks. :) He is so big and we love your little four year old so much!
Post a Comment