Aunt Chelsea, My mommy told me that you have been asking for some pictures of me. She has been trying for several days to get some pictures loaded, but her computer wouldn't cooperate! I hope you like my pictures. She told me that you are the crazy aunt who always tries to eat my cheeks off and squeezes me REALLY tight. I think that this is a safe distance for you to look at some chubby cheek pictures. I hope we can see you soon, and I really hope that my big cousins and Uncle Mark feel better soon. Tell them hi for me. I love you! Braden

I thought I should start with a BIG smile!
And then another...I really love bath time! (Mommy tried to get BOTH of my red eyes to go away, but only one worked.)
This is me having some "tummy time." Look at how I can hold my head up so high!

Here is a picture of me playing with my boppy toys. The little chick on the right is my favorite. Now I can even hit it with my hand ON PURPOSE!! I am getting so big!
8 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I need to see him. How is he so cute? (I know, I know...because he has a cute mom!!)
Okay, I was totally going to type "OH MY GOSH" in huge letters...until I read Cassie's comment which basically said the same thing! Sisters have the same mind I guess.
HE'S SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Oh, it is so hard to see those pictures and NOT have him here to squeeze!! Thank you so much for giving me new pictures to look at! I can't believe how much he is changing every day. Oh, I love him SO much! (and, I still see you so much in his eyes and smile....)
I love you, Braden Henry.
Love, Crazy Aunt Chelsea
He is so prccious. He rivals my son for cutest boy :) I hope things are adjusting well in your house.
Hi Cortni! I have seen you comment on Ashley Nelson's blog before, but I just found yours and am so excited! Braden is precious, and although I have never seen your husband, I think he looks like you. I love his big smiles! I hope you are doing well, but I can't imagine that you aren't with that precious boy!
Kate (Barclay) Martin
I need to meet this most precious boy and squeeze his cheeks!! He does favor you I think, Cortni. Hmmm.. when can I make a trip to the Metroplex...
I am so glad you got a blog!
He is precious and he has changed so much! I am always amazed at how fast babies change.
I miss you. I am glad I can keep up with you more!
Chels--I thought OH MY GOSH but then I heard Kendyll's little voice saying..."it's OH MY DOODNESS"...so I changed it...Braden's still the cutest ever:) Love you Cort (and Braden)
Cass, I just said that to Cortni yesterday. I thought you probably said "Oh my Goodness" because you have been warped into thinking that any other alternative is BAD by my daughter! :) See, I look for any excuse to talk "bad" since I can't at home so I did the oh-so-sinful "gosh" word! So, you're better than me....
Post a Comment