Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Three Months...1 week later!!

Well, I began this post a week ago, on Braden's 3 month birthday, so I guess I will actually post it now! I am still working on my blogging skills, so forgive me for the lapse between posts!

We have been having so much fun with our ever-growing boy! He is so much more active and attentive now. He smiles and chuckles at us, and really focuses in on toys. It is amazing to watch his little personality forming. He is definitely more laid back...like his daddy! He is cool, calm, and collected most of the time. Anything goes with this little man. As long as he gets fed and gets a nap...we have a happy camper.

Speaking of eating...this boy is packing on some weight. At his TWO month appointment, Braden weighed 15lbs 12oz and was 25 inches long. The doctor told us this is the average height of a 4 month old and the average weight of a 5 month old. On Sunday (at 3 months and 4 days) we weighed him on an infant scale, and he was 18lbs 8oz. AMAZING!! He has rolls forming in places I didn't know you could have rolls! For those of you who have seen mine and Adam's baby pictures...this is no surprise! We were both chub-a-lubs ourselves! So...with no further adew...here are some pictures for you to enjoy!


1 Week Old:

1 Month Old:
3 Months Old:
A chubby 3 month smile!!






6 comments:

Cassie said...

That smile is a killer! I can't believe how much he has grown. He makes the cow look minature:) Love you guys and I can't wait to see all of you...but especially Braden.

Unknown said...

Braden is SO cute! I just want to sqeeze those little cheeks! I can't believe he weighs 18 pounds! At Jackson's 6 month appointment, he almost weighed 18 pounds. I guess all those rolls make for an interesting bath experience!

Amanda said...

Cortni, he is about the cutest little man I've ever seen! I love chubby, bald babies - I've had two of them:) They are just so squeezable! Blogging is so fun. I love seeing all the little kiddos!

leslie said...

Oh my goodness Cortni - do you just laugh and smile all day at that sweet face? He is a DOLL!

Carolyn said...

I might have to pass out from the cuteness. He is too precious! Thanks so much for posting these.

mcjacobsjournal said...

Hey! You didn't even TELL me there were new pictures here!! Oh, I can't even express how cute that smile is. He is getting bigger by the day (literally) and I love him more each time I see him....gosh, that sounded like mom. He is SO cute!!! Can't wait to hang out with him this weekend!