Here are all of Braden's cousins on the Matula side. Molly didn't make this picture. She was with her mommy and daddy at a wedding, but she was born a couple of weeks after Braden. The funny thing is...she is just about as big as Braden too!
Then Grandpa gave out rides on George the donkey! He is just about the most friendly donkey I have ever met!
Okay...this officially concludes the Matula family Easter...3 posts later! We had such a great time and enjoy getting to spend time with family! The Easter Hayride tradition is one that I know Braden and all the kids will treasure forever, and it is so neat to be able to be a part of that! Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa, for planning such a great day for everyone!




6 comments:
I'm not sure--but it looks like Braden and Grandpa have the same facial expressions...
I am so jealous of all the Henke and Matula traditions! They are so fun...we might have to copy a few:)
Thanks for the great updates! That sounds like an amazing Easter celebration. Braden is just so precious. Can't wait to see the puppy pictures!
What fun stories! I love those Easter traditions - and all of those cousins!! Wow!
The Easter Bunny hayride and easter egg hunt is by far my most favorite tradition from Adam's family. SUCH a fun memory for all of these kids. I'm with Cassie, we're gonna have to copy some of their great ideas eventually! I sure hope we have that many cousins running around someday!!
How fun!!! Easter sounds like such an exciting time for your family. Braden and his cousin Austin (the one in the red and white) look a little bit alike to me. Do they look alike in person? Like Carolyn, I can't wait to see the puppy pictures. I am also ready for a Braden update complete with all of the new things he has discovered and is doing!
Thanks for the photos, Cortni. While I was looking at the hayride pictures Eva walked up to take a look and said, "I missed you. It was fun." I hope our friend appreciates what we missed to attend his wedding!
Love,
Rebecca
Post a Comment