As already mentioned, Braden is the proud owner of 4 beautiful teeth. He has recently figured out how to grind these beauties. It goes "all through me." (That was for you mom!!) It is as bad as fingernails on a chalkboard to me. So I thought, maybe, if I give him some more solid foods that require some chewing, he wouldn't grind. Theory didn't work, but he did love his NutriGrain bar!!

The dogs waited patiently...but Braden refused to share!
A 2nd attempt...moving in for the steal. Unsuccessful.

Yummy food = Dirty face

Getting ready for bath time! Look at that fat honkus!!

Now that feels better!

His favorite bathtime activity...chase the ducky!
Got him!!
6 comments:
SUCH sweet pictures Cortni! I love the "honkus" pic. He will love you for that one someday!
I mean...this may sound sick...but he is going to be one hot boy! Those eyes are too precious. I can't wait to squeeze him...and see him stand up!
Love you both.
The naked pictures are too cute! I love that he chases the ducky in the bathtub. Precious! When did he start standing up? Now it really will be no time till he is cruising around your furniture!
Kate, I guess I should have blogged about all that he has started doing since his 8 month blog, because this last week he started pulling up, clapping, and even saying an occasional "mama!" Oh...and I found a 5th tooth yesterday!
He's a changing and growing boy!
He's changing every week! It's just amazing to me!! I love seeing him chow his "fruit bar" just like his cousin Carlie!! Still one of her favorites!
He's so cute and I LOVE the bottom pictures. :)
I knew the Henke's were good people the first time I met you....you had Basset Hounds, but now that I know you're Catholic, that is the icing on the cake!
Beautiful baby, great dogs, wonderful people. Hope Adam likes his job so much that you can stay in Midlothian until a rival school hires him as a coach and beats our pants off.
Teri Panza
Post a Comment