Cass...Truth be told...he did it the first time just before the photo shoot. Adam and I laughed so hard at him, so Adam re-staged it for the video camera. I grabbed the digital so we coule have it on there too. So this was actually his 2nd trip through the table!!
Adam said he almost posted a comment on here saying, "if you look behind the table, you can see what Adam does while Cortni plays with Braden." Whatever!
That was too cute, yes,Adam I see you, I thought you were trying to get Braden to come to you, not until Cortni worte her note did I see the mop! Oh well, as it goes, house work is never noticed.(that's how I always and still feel) Thanks for all the updates on Braden, we enjoy them so much! You are the greatest, Cortni. We love you much! Mom Henke
Cortni, We miss you guys too!!! Our spades game has surely suffered from lack of play. Braden is too cute and getting big! See you guys tomorrow. Maybe we can get together this weekend. Tara
10 comments:
I love it, Cortni! Too cute!
Cute AND smart...watch out ladies:)
How did you ever know to have your camera ready because he was going to CRAWL through the table??
what a cute behind!
Cass...Truth be told...he did it the first time just before the photo shoot. Adam and I laughed so hard at him, so Adam re-staged it for the video camera. I grabbed the digital so we coule have it on there too. So this was actually his 2nd trip through the table!!
Adam said he almost posted a comment on here saying, "if you look behind the table, you can see what Adam does while Cortni plays with Braden." Whatever!
That was too cute, yes,Adam I see you, I thought you were trying to get Braden to come to you, not until Cortni worte her note did I see the mop! Oh well, as it goes, house work is never noticed.(that's how I always and still feel)
Thanks for all the updates on Braden, we enjoy them so much! You are the greatest, Cortni. We love you much! Mom Henke
So PRECIOUS!!!!!
He is so smart. I can't believe how independent he is.
Cortni,
We miss you guys too!!! Our spades game has surely suffered from lack of play. Braden is too cute and getting big! See you guys tomorrow. Maybe we can get together this weekend.
Tara
Great pictures! And the captions make them perfect!
So cute! Braden is such a smart boy!
Can I just say that I want to squeeze those legs so badly! I hope you are coming to our reunion and bringing him!
Post a Comment