Well...I think this was officially the longest break I have taken from blogging! Sorry for all of you who have had to see Braden's girl post over and over!
I don't have any fun pictures...sorry. Here's a quick update.
*Things have been crazy around our house the past couple of weeks as I have gone back to school and Adam has been working longer hours due to a recent promotion. Our house reflects how little we have been here, as there are 3 piles of clean laundry waiting patiently to be folded!
*School is good. I have 19 3rd graders, and I constantly ask myself, "How are they ever going to be ready for TAKS?" However...I know it will happen as it always does. I just forget how little and young they are coming to us! We have lots to learn!
*As I mentioned...Adam was promoted about 2 weeks ago. He was working a temporary job (as before mentioned) until the sports complex is completed. After 3 weeks of working for this company, they moved him to "Plant Manager" so he now manages the facility. What an answered prayer! He is liking it a lot, and there is lots of opportunity for upward movement. Let me just say this...the man who owns this company makes enough to own a deep sea fishing boat in Mexico, a deer lease in west Texas, and from what we hear, a monstrosity of a house in Alvarado.
*Braden is good! He is waving "hi" and "bye" all the time and has conquered walking down furniture. He can say "ma ma," but rarely does. He is loving being back with Mrs. Janet and comes home worn out! She mentioned to me the other day that I needed to have a sibling for him to play with because he loves playing with her kids so much. Adam really liked that idea...but we will wait a little while longer!!!
*I started Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago and have lost almost 7 pounds! I realized that I have about 15 pounds of Braden still attached to me...and decided it was time to rid myself of baby fat (and other fat too!) I really like it...and have just considered it a change in eating habits as opposed to a "diet." The biggest differences for me has been smaller portions and I have CHOSEN to cut out Dr. Pepper (I have only had 3 in TWO WEEKS!) Can you believe it!?! I could technically still drink it...but I choose tea instead! I am really proud of me!!
That pretty much sums it up! We are busy, busy working all the time. I'll post pictures soon! I better get the camera out because I haven't taken any lately.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm all about the sibling idea.
Post a Comment