Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Busy Week!!

I have discovered that weekends are the best time for updating my blog! I am so pooped when I get home, and then am busy with Braden boy, so it looks like, at least for now, I will do my best to update every weekend!!
We had one busy week this past week, but it was so much fun! The last post showed our Friday night football outing, so I will pick up with last Saturday.
SATURDAY: Sam Houston Fooball Game: Adam played on the offensive line for Sam Houston State University back in "the day!" When we heard that "Sam" was playing SMU, we decided it would be a fun family outing. It was...even though Sam got beat...pretty badly!
A view from our seats

Daddy and Braden enjoying the game.

Braden meeting the bearkat before the game.

MONDAY: Doing Laundry

Daddy and Braden did a little laundry together!


TUESDAY: Ranger Game with Grandad: Our friend Monica gave us some tickets to the Tuesday night Ranger game. She worked out there, and she gets tickets...and they are very good seats! We enjoyed the game with Grandad. GrandKay couldn't come because she had class...so we were glad to give Grandad some entertainment for the evening!

Braden was a "wiggle worm." He was really tired, so he wouldn't sit still!


A view from our seats!


Braden was chillin' in Grandad's shades!

WEDNESDAY: Family Fun! No pictures for this one, but Adam's parents and 2 of his brothers came through town and spent the night with us. It was fun to see family in the middle of the week! They were on their way to a fishing tournament in east Texas. We enjoyed having company and getting to spend time with them!

THURSDAY: More Family Fun! Aunt Cassie and Uncle Austin drove in on Thursday night and spent the night. Aunt Cassie volunteered to keep Braden on Friday, so they came for a visit to school...

FRIDAY: School time fun! Aunt Cassie brought Braden up to school. The Kindergarten class puts on a transportation parade each year. It is so cute. They make cars, ambulances, fire trucks, etc. and wear them...I should have taken a picture. It is always so fun for the older kids to watch. Cassie and Braden came for the parade, and stayed for lunch.

I thought this was cute. Braden was sitting outside my room, and putting his hand to the window to touch the "big kids" hands.

Keep reading...I have to start a new post so Blogger will let me add more pictures!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all were busy! Love the pictures. I love the one showing your classroom a little...it makes me miss having a classroom!

Cassie said...

First of all, I think Braden is THE CUTEST little boy I have seen (seriously...non-biased opinion). Everytime I see him I just think "Can he get any cuter??"

Love you and loved spending so much time with you and Braden:)

Norman said...

We miss you guys!! It has been too long. Glad to see things are going so well and hopefully we will see you Sunday. (class? :-/ )

hejlyeah said...

Hey hey! We went to the Sam Houston game too, last weekend against UT. Sad sad! Glad you guys had a fun week. That Braden is the cutest ever!