Sunday, September 24, 2006

SATURDAY: L & R Ranch We went to visit my mom out in Mineola. We spent Friday night there, and then stayed until a little after lunchtime on Saturday. We got to see some of the newest additions to the ranch. The girls are staying with Gammy right now while their parents are away. SO...Chels and Mark...here is what your girls are doing while you are in Europe!!

They are watching in amazement...the newest arrival...

ELANOR!!!

The back 3 calves are also new additions...

This is Eddie and Wally. They were bottle fed kittens that Mom has adopted. Carolyn...if you're reading...I thought you might enjoy these precious babies!!

SATURDAY: part 2...Fishing Tournament Adam and I went to visit his family at the fishing tournament on Saturday afternoon. Grandma took Braden to check out the boat. One day, he will enjoy fishing with his Daddy, Grandpa, and uncles!

SUNDAY: GranSunday #4 or 5?? I don't really remember how many GranSundays we have had, but this month we celebrated Cassie's 24th birthday, which was Friday. She is growing up so fast!! :) As we were eating the cake, Cass realized that she got her favorite part of her name on top of her piece of cake...

We ended GranSunday with some shopping time with Cassie, Cailee and me. What a great way to spend a Sunday...good food, quality time with famliy, and shopping!!

Here's to another fun...but maybe less busy week! I'll update you next weekend!!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Braden gets more and more adorable every time I see his picture. And of course I love the kitties! They are precious. Thanks for including them for me!

Cassie said...

Second, I love the cousin picture...I can't wait to have them all together soon:) They're too cute...they'll love that picture some day!

Unknown said...

You guys were crazy busy! I love that Braden gets to attend so many sporting events. Jackson went to his first HS football game this weekend, and we left early to go eat. You see where my priorities are!

Braden is seriously adorable. I have to say that he is so cute, and I hope to have the opportunity to squeeze those cheeks at Homecoming!