Well...I don't have any fun pictures since Halloween, so I have not blogged. I know you are only here to see pictures!
Just a couple of updates, and I promise pictures soon.
1. Braden can walk! Yes...he has waited A LONG TIME to show off this skill. For months he would cruise along furniture, and walk while holding only one of my hands, etc. BUT...he refused to let go. When he would finally be free-standing, he would melt to the floor and take off crawling.
Yesterday when I picked him up from Ms. Janet's house, she told me he had just walked a good distance, probably 8-10 steps from the couch to the computer table.
Last night he did the same again while at the Halls' for Bible study...so he even showed off for some friends! YEA BRADEN!!
2. He got his first bad bruise. Last Friday he fell at Ms. Janet's and hit his cheek. It not only left a big blue bruise on his cheek, he also had some carpet burn on his face. Nice! It looks a lot better already!
Then this weekend he re-injured the same spot while he was playing with Grandma and Grandpa Henke. He must be heavier on his right side!
3.He can now perform new tricks! When you ask him if he is "SO BIG" he raises both hands high in the air. He is also working on showing us "1" when we ask, as he will be ONE YEAR OLD two weeks from Friday. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone.
Okay...that is all for now. Pictures to come soon!
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How did you talk to me LAST NIGHT and not tell me that Braden was a walking man?? C'mon...you gotta tell me these things about my little man!!
I can't wait to see his new tricks in person!!
I can't believe he is walking! He is so grown up! I really want to meet him one day!
I can't believe he is about to turn 1 AND that he is already walking! He is so cute!
That's awesome! I didn't realize until just now that Braden is only about a month and a half younger than Cooper. So cool! Walking brings a whole new realm to his (and your) world!
Post a Comment