Thursday, February 15, 2007

Extravaganza...Part 2

Here are the pictures from the extravaganza (as described in the previous post.)
What a fun crowd we are!!!


Just in case you want to know who everyone is...from left to right :)
Kevin and Sally (Adam's sister)
Paul(Adam's Brother) and Veronica
Me and Adam,
Angela (Adam's sister) and Tom



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! You look amazing by the way!

I also like the new background!

leslie said...

I love the new background as well! Fun pictures! Miss you!

Unknown said...

You are looking so good and skinny!!! Cute shirt! This extravaganza thing seriously looks like so much fun!

Also, I like the new background! I am going to attempt to change mine. Hopefully, I won't mess it all up!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Hey! When did you change to a cute blog?! Can you please come teach me how to do all of this stuff? I still don't even know how to put a stinkin' link on mine. :)

I LOVE the pictures...and like everyone else has said, you look SOOO good, sister. You and Adam are just the cutest thing ever.

Love you!