The sweater vest is his Easter outfit. My mom and I spent the day at North Park Mall yesterday debating over sweater vests... which shirt should go under it...what pants/shorts he should wear with it. We had a great time dressing our little man! Thanks, Mom!!
We are half way through our Spring Break. My goodness does it go too quickly! Here's a run-down of my Spring Break so far...
We started Spring Break with a great camping trip. Adam's family goes every year, and this year we went to Inks Lake State Park down by Burnet/Llano. The park was beautiful...and we had great weather. Aunt Sally is going to e-mail me some pictures...so I'll make a post about trip soon.
We spent Monday relaxing and doing laundry. I never thought those two could go together...but they did! I stayed in my PJ's until later than I care to share...and did lots of laundry. Tuesday, as before mentioned, I spent a good part of the day with my mom. We met for lunch at P.F. Chang's and shopped until dinner time. And today...we lounged until lunch time, when I got him ready and headed for the picture shoot!
Tomorrow I don't know what I have planned, and Friday we are hopefully going to make it to the Arboretum with Chels and the girls. We are hoping for good weather, despite the forecast! If the weather doesn't cooperate...I still plan on spending some time with my sweet neices ...oh...and Chelsea too!!




5 comments:
The pictures are great!! He is so handsome!
Those pictures are so great! Braden is getting so big! I love his little sweater vest. Did you get that at Gymboree? That store is one of my favorites!
Have fun with your sister and neices on Friday! I hope the weather cooperates because you can get some great pictures of everyone there! Your new neice is precious!
Okay...I can't EVEN handle those pictures!!! He is SOOOOOOOO cute! I was sitting here laughing and smiling all by myself at the computer just wanting to hug him. :) I absolutely love ALL the pics---but that first one with khakis and his little rolled up white shirt picture is to die for. Can't wait to get my copy!!
Cortni, your little man is just plain adorable!!! I love his smiles and poses. Sounds like you guys have had an awesome spring break together....it will be summer before you know it!
Those pictures are adorable! I never realized how picky I am about kids clothes until I had Camille. We absolutely never do POOH! I just love it when boys are dressed up like men in their khakis and nice shirts. He's a cutie!
Post a Comment