I will post Part 2 in the next day or so. Part 1 had too many pictures!

Unfortunately, this year was COLD and RAINY (and a little sleety too). Instead of the open hayride we usually have, they covered a gooseneck trailer with a tarp, with just enough peeking room to spot those bunnies. Here is an inside shot...
And here is Braden trying to find those bunnies again...
After we see the bunnies, we stop to build our Easter nests, which is where the bunny deposits treats. Braden wanted to write his own name...(yes, he is ambidextrious).
The nests are ready so we load up again to give the bunnies time to come fill our nests with goodies. 
When we return...we hope to find this...

and not this... (we have some funny bunnies around here!)
After the hayride we usually return to Adam's parents for an egg hunt in the pasture or yard...but since the weather wasn't cooperating we had an indoor egg hunt. The kids didn't know the difference, and they had a blas





4 comments:
As I've told you before, I think this is my favorite Henke tradition....I wish I had thought of it first! (Of course, we don't exactly have room for a hayride at our house....) Anyway, I'm glad you had fun, despite the crazy weather. That Braden is such a cutie looking for his bunnies.
That is such a cool family tradition. How special it must be for all the kids (and adults).
Loved having ya'll down! Kevin said he wants to be the bunny next year! I told him, he's on his own!
You have such a cool extended family. I think your traditions are so neat and so special.
Post a Comment