Monday, July 23, 2007

Summertime Fun






5 comments:

mcjacobsjournal said...

It is so weird to see a kid who I first of all want to squeeze through the computer screen. But, also to look at him in one picture and see total Adam. And, then look at the next one, and feel like I'm looking at a boy version of my sister (the last picture). CRAZY!!!

HE's SOOOO CUTE!!! :) Can't wait to swim with that butter ball next week.

Carolyn said...

Yay for more pictures of Braden! *Squeeee* He is too precious.

Cassie said...

That's funny Chelsea said that because I just thought the SAME thing before I read the comments...in some of those pictures it is like looking at a little Adam...but then others are exactly you...how does that happen??

I'm so glad you put some new pics up...I've been needing some Braden loving:)

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Braden trying to eat the water! You guys should really take that boy to the beach. He would LOVE it! Too cute!

Ashley said...

I love water babies. So fun!

Hope you are feeling good!