All along I have had this "gut feeling" that this was a girl. The pregnancy was a little different (I wasn't quite as sick), her heartbeat was 174 (Braden's was only 155), and everytime I would talk about the baby, I would say "she" or "her" without even thinking about it. I would have to go back and say..."I mean "it."
We are about 99% sure her name will be:
Avery Laine Henke
We picked this name out before Braden was born, and we both have liked it for 2 years now, so it is the winner... I think. It is funny that we would always say that would be our girl name...and now it is REAL!! Have I mentioned how excited I am??
Most importantly, the doctor said everything was perfect! She looks healthy and beautiful. She is already measuring a week ahead of the game...so she may be a big baby like Braden was. We'll see. The doctor jokingly said, "Let's not grow a 12 pound baby this time, okay?" I am praying for my sweet, little, tiny baby girl! :)




15 comments:
It looks like I checked back just in time! I am so excited for you! Canton will be SO much fun! There is a great bow place in "the wooden" building. I really don't know how else to describe it. Congratulations! She's going to have a great big brother to watch out for her!
Congratulations, Cortni, Adam and Braden! Anneliese is looking forward to having some girls to play with at the Henke gatherings! And I think the name is beautiful!
Congratulations...I have been checking back alot today to check for the news! :) James & I both are so excited for you guys! Our "little man" is estimated to be a big guy, @ 34 weeks he was already weighing in @ 7lbs 6 oz, estimating! Congrats again, we are so happy for you 3!
Yeah!!! I am thrilled for y'all! Love the name!
That's awesome Cortni! I love the name Avery. Congrats! Glad all is well.
Congratulations! Looks like Chandler and Avery can be roommates!! I'm so happy for you and your sweet family. I'm so glad everything looked healthy and good!
Congratulations! I am so happy for your sweet family. Little Avery Laine has a precious name... and I am so glad that Mommy and Baby girl are doing so well :)
HOORAY!! As you already know...I am SO excited to have another little girl in the family. And I love that you are passing on a little bit of your middle name to Avery...so cute. Love all 4 of you!!
Congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you guys. I love the name too.
I am so excited for you! Chelsea's girls will definately be able to teach Miss Avery a few things :)
congrats guys! I think we were in need of some girls in the Henke family. Hope you are doing well. Braden is turning into quite a cute little man. He looks so grown up in the last pictures.
Congratulations! I love the name. And Anneliese needs some more girls to play with.
Congratulations! I think "Avery" is a beautiful name, and you already know what I think about the name "Laine".
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you:) If Anderson had been a girl, the name would have been Avery Lynn (Lynn after Jimmy's mom). I think Avery is a great name!!
Post a Comment