Friday, December 07, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

Last weekend we celebrated Braden's 2nd birthday. I cannot believe that he is already 2!

We (or should I say "I") opted out of the big birthday party this year, and settled for a quaint family party. Braden had a blast and probably enjoyed it more than if we had done a big shin-dig! We went to the Incredible Pizza Company (which is like Abilene's Mr. Gatti's on steroids!) We had a great time playing with the kids! This place has miniature golf, bumper cars, go carts, and miniature bowling, PLUS a ton of arcade games.

Here are a few pics of the fun day...
First Braden tried his hand at a few of the games. Shhh...don't tell him that we didn't put a token in :)


Then we all played some miniature bowling. How cute are these tiny bowling balls!?!
Adam had to hold Braden back EVERY time it was his turn. He wanted to run down the lane.

I got to bowl a frame or two when Braden gave up...check out that BELLY!



The "little girl" entertained the troops while they waited...

The "big girls" raced some go carts...


Braden found some new "wheels" in his presents instead.


And this is how Braden and Daddy ended our day of fun. Is there anything better than watching football with your Daddy!

Well...I do have Baby Avery updates...but that will be on the next update. This one is long enough already. Let's just say...her bedding is adorable...and she is going to be a big girl. Pictures and details to come!


4 comments:

Felicia said...

Cute hair, Cortni! And, those couches do make great nap spots! I had forgotten we had the same until that picture. Can't wait to hear the baby update! You are adorable!

Cassie said...

What a fun party:) The picture of Dad and Abby Kate looks JUST like Chelsea and Dad (about 29 years ago:) And I love Braden's wheels...what a 2 year old boy's dream!

I'm so sad we missed the party but I'm so glad it was so fun. Also, you look so cute! I love your cute little shirt...and you're belly is getting cuter and cuter...even with a giant baby inside:) Love you.

Jennifer K said...

Your family is adorable! I can't believe Braden is 2!! You look great! Can't wait to hear about sweet baby Avery!

mcjacobsjournal said...

How did I miss this post until now?? We had so much fun at Braden's b-day celebration, and the girls are DYING to get back there and show Daddy the bowling and mini-golf, and ride the go-carts. They are both fighting over who has to ride with me, because they think I will lose. :)

Anyway, Happy Birthday sweet Braden Boy (by the way, Carlie calls him that now, and I love it!!) We love you and can hardly believe you are TWO YEARS OLD!

Now, hurry up and post the bedding pictures. I'm so ready to see it!