I never did a Father's Day post. We were busy that week...visiting with family and getting stuff done...and it just didn't get done. Can I have permission to brag on my husband when it isn't Father's Day or his birthday? Good. Thanks!
I can't even pick a place to start. He is an amazing husband, friend, Daddy, coach, and hard-working man!! He loves his family!! He teaches Braden how to be a Godly man without words. He shows Avery what a good husband looks like. He loves me unconditionally (and believe me...there could be many "conditions" if you know what I mean!) He serves me without complaining. He always puts others first.
A few teachers were talking at the end of the year about what it means to "submit" to your husband. I told them that I have never felt like "submission" was hard in our marriage, because we are a partnership. We talk. We plan. We work together. He loves me wholly and would only want the best for US.
Not to mention...he is THE MOST amazingly talented husband EVER! Seriously. I am constantly in awe of his creativity and ability to create things.
You might remember that Adam built me a barn reading loft for my classroom last summer. The kids have LOVED it...and I love having it! I was so impressed by his work.
Apparently...so was my mother :)
A while back she started asking Adam about building something special for her on the ranch. I won't give it away...but you can watch it happen...
It all started with this spot...
Until he did this (the tree was already dead!)

and a big pile of this...
And one really cute supervisor...
Before you knew it...








And even though supervising can be very hard work...
the benefits make it all worth while!
Only lacking one more safety rail down the bridge and around the platform, and the big tube slide that will come off the platform...and you have ONE HECK of a treehouse!!
Way to go babe!! I love you!!!!!!




3 comments:
What an AMAZING treehouse/swingset! Your husband is very talented!
WOW! As I've said many times before...Adam amazes me! That is too cool...I can't wait to see it in person and get to play on it:)
Love y'all!
Wow, I am super impressed! It looks awesome and all of the grandkids will have such a fun time playing on it.
Post a Comment