


The Picnic:
This was Braden's favorite slide of the day. I was afraid it would be too steep for him and he wouldn't want to slide when he got to the top. This was his first climb up...
and this was probably his 5th slide down!! He LOVED it!! (Despite the scared look on his face!)
This sweet baby miniature horse stood just about as tall as Braden.
At the fishing pond...before he just started picking up the fish :)
The 4-wheeler:
Kevin (soon to be Uncle Kevin!!!) brought his four wheeler to the house. Daddy and Braden took it for a spin. He had so much fun...and I was scared to death! I kept telling Adam...go slow. SLOW!
WHEW!! A busy weekend can really wipe a guy out! Here is Braden the night we came home. Too funny (and a little W.T. too)!! Trucker hat, diaper, and a tractor. What more could one little man need??
Disclaimer: I realize there are NO pictures of Avery in this post. In true horrible 2nd time mommy fashion...I didn't take a picture of her all weekend. I missed her first picnic. That breaks my heart!!! I followed Braden around, snapping pictures of his busy day...and forgot to take one of her...even if she was just sleeping. I have LOTS of her from this weekend though...so stay tuned!




No comments:
Post a Comment