A Countdown for your 6 month birthday...
6 Names you go by:
Avery
Avery Laine
Aves
Sugar Bear
Boog-a-boo
Baby Sister (that is all Braden wants to call you!)
5 Things you love to do:
Jump in your jumperoo
Fly in the sky
Watch Braden
Jump in your jumperoo
Fly in the sky
Watch Braden
Take baths
Watch Baby Einsteins: Baby Noah
Watch Baby Einsteins: Baby Noah
4 Things that make you laugh:
Tickle spots (there are too many to list...you truly are my daughter!)
Braden (doing just about anything)
Peek-a-boo (really just the boo part!)
When we eat your belly...or pretend anyway :)
3 New "tricks" you can do:
Rock on all 4's...and even scoot your legs forward to launch yourself toward your goal
Scoot all over the place
Sit on your own
2 Things you love to eat:
Bottles! (This is by far your favorite! You get SO excited just hearing us shake it up!)
Oatmeal (No rice cereal! You gagged on every bite!)
We're working on veggies...
1 Six month photo shoot (courtesy of Aunt Cassie)



And Mommy's favorite... "What choo talkin' bout, Willis?"
We love you sweet girl! Happy 1/2 Birthday!









8 comments:
She is so precious! I just love her to pieces. can't believe she is 6 months old.
Adorable. But you know how I feel about the girl:)
She's getting so big...my FAVORITE part of Miss Avery Laine is that to-die-for SMILE!! She takes after her momma in that, too:)
Can't wait to take more pictures next weekend!! Love you.
So adorable! I can't believe our babies are getting so big.
What a sweet face! She is precious!
What a sweetheart!!! I see a little bit of Braden/Adam in her expressions but mostly I just see her mommy a few years ago. Seeing her brings back such sweet memories of you! Love you all! Dad
those pics r adorable!
LOVE the pictures - she is just adorable! I especially love the one where she's looking over her shoulder - I think you've got a future fashion model on your hands!
WAY TOO CUTE!
UH, THOSE CHEEKS!:)
Post a Comment