Braden and I have had some conversations lately that are worth remembering...
Today in the car:
B: I three ears old.
M: Yes. You are three years old. How old is Avery?
B: Avery is one ear old.
M: That's right. How old you think mommy is?
B: What's your name? (I think he was trying to ask how old I am...)
M: Cortni.
B: What's your birthday? (again...meaning how old are you...)
M: January 11th.
B: I three ears old.
M: I am 29. Did you know Daddy is 35. Isn't that OLD!?!
B: No...he not old. He new.
Today on our way home...
B: Where we going?
M: Where do you think we are going?
B: At school?
M: No. Not to school.
B: At church?
M: No. Not to church. To Chelsea's house?
B: Yea. Me go to Chelsea's house. Me wev there.
M: Yes, we WENT there this weekend.
B: No. Me WIV there.
M: You live there? You want to live at Chelsea's house?
B: Yea.
And BY FAR my favorite...Last week at a friend's house...
Braden was playing with a friend when I saw "the look." It is a glazed, dazed look that says, "I am about to leave a load in my pull-up." I rushed him to the potty to go poo poo. He sat for a while and said he didn't have any. We went back to playing. I saw the look again. We rushed back to the potty and again he sat and "tried."
B: Mommy, I don't know how to do it.
M: Just push it out, bud.
B: Mommy, this poo poo too bid for my hole. I need a bidder hole.
Hilarious! Hope that helped you with a Monday smile!!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
That is so funny. You have to remember that last one...it goes down in the baby book for sure. Hysterical.
LOVE IT!!! that was too cute!!
Oh how I miss those conversations in the car.....
So precious!
Braden ALWAYS makes me laugh...but these conversations were hilarious! I love knowing what's going on in his sweet head because he's usually processing A LOT:)
Thanks for sharing these...seriously. I know I get to hear him a lot, but these just made my day!
Can I tell you how much I hate potty training!!!!!! But, stories like that make it almost, ALMOST, worth it!
Boys!! Funny and disgusting :)
Sally
Oh my, I read this last night at Sing Song practice! I was sitting around some of my friends, so they read it too. We all were dying laughing! Too precious! I am craving some of Braden's "hot toto" too! ;)
AWESOME!
I am way late on these blogs, and I've been laughing so hard reading them. I'd already heard them from you, but they are even funnier when they are typed out in "his language". :) I had NOT heard about him living with me, and I REALLY love that story the best. :) It's nice to know he actually does know his favorite aunt's name, even though he called me "Hey" all weekend. Ha ha.
I LOVE THAT KID!!!! And, I love that you have these written down for him someday.
(I had also not seen the laundry basket entry...so now your conversation today makes a lot more sense....about Avery getting back at him by poking his face yesterday. NOW I understand what you were talking about! Ha ha. That was HILARIOUS. Poor baby A-ree.)
p.s. How did I see you all weekend and not give you your glasses?! So sorry...
Post a Comment