





7. Christmas.
Yep...that is right. No Christmas post yet. Here is a bit of what Christmas held for us...the abbreviated version :)
Cousins on the Henke side (immediate)...
Most of the Henke cousins (extended)...
Henke boy gift exchange...soon to be called the liquor exchange...

5. Ice Day.
We had a day of icy weather come through, which got us a day off! We spent most of the day in our PJ's, and even ventured out for a walk. Here is Braden's favorite new way to roll...and Avery's favorite new way to ride :)
/ebed>



4. Fire Day.We helped Chelsea and Mark move some furniture and get some things ready for the upcoming "Tea for 3" birthday party (you'll hear about that soon...) When we got home we noticed tire tracks in the front yard and thought someone must have cleaned us out while we were away. After checking inside the house, and all was clear, we walked back outside and realized we smelled fire. What we found was that our back acre had burned...all the way into our backyard. Someone was burning a street over (during a burn ban) and managed to burn down 25 acres. Nice! We are so thankful they were able to stop the fire when they did, and that not one house was seriously damaged!



3. GrandSunday.
Braden has always had a special place in his heart for GrandSunday...because it means he gets to drive the Jeep! He loves to drive these cars...and it seems Avery has become fond of motorized vehicles as well...
Kendyll and Avery
Braden and Aiden
Avery... the stunt rider...
Avery (aka Wonder Woman)
She pushed this around for about 20 minutes. Her cheeks were cherry red and she would scream at anyone who tried to get on and ride it correctly. She is crazy I tell ya!
2. Extravaganza. Every year Adam's parents give the married siblings tickets to the "Extravaganza" for our anniversaries. It is an evening filled with food, drinks, dancing, and a silent auction. It is always a great time to be with family! Thanks Mom and Dad Henke! We had a blast!
A fuzzy family pic. I am going to need a copy of someone's!!
The girls...

1. Avery Turned 1!!! I can't believe my baby girl is one! I got my BabyCenter update via email the other day that said, "Your Toddler this week..." I was shocked. She isn't a toddler...she is just a baby! We are having her official party on Valentine's Day...so that will be my next post. This weekend we celebrated with Adam's family. Here is some of her celebration...


Well, that's all I've got. I thought I would leave you with the cutest "end" I could find...









7 comments:
Wow. I'm so glad you posted! Your kids are so stinkin' cute...SO stinkin' cute.
Isn't it kind of funny that Adam is almost 35 1/2 now?? He's OLD:)
Love y'all...
I love your post. Thank you for updating. I'm your biggest fan. I loved visiting with you this weekend! Hugs and kisses!
Sally
Hey, it's been a long time since you posted, but you did a great job of a recap!Pictures, videos...whopper of a post! The kiddos are adorable!
Wow! that was a lot of catching up in one post...I think I need a nap now.
It was great to see an update. I miss you all. One thing you did forget was your birthday. I hope you had a good one.
Dawn
Your Back!!!! Exciting!!
Cassie,
Don't you know that 35 is the new 25.
Adam
Post a Comment