Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fortunately/Unfortunately

Wasn't this a book...or a game...or something? Here is my Water Day 2009 version :)


*Fortunately, on Friday, Braden and Avery's "school" had their annual Water Day! Braden had been talking about his "water park on Priday" all week long. He was so excited!!!


*Unfortunately, I had Field Day on Friday for my own school, so I wasn't able to sneak away and watch the festivities.


*Fortunately, a sweet friend of ours WAS able to go. She snapped some photos of my kids enjoying their "water park!"


*Unfortunately, Braden wasn't at the swimming pool station while she was snapping. From what Ms. Tina told me, Braden was quite the swimmer!

*Fortunately, it is almost summer!!!!!! We will get LOTS more water time in just a couple of weeks!!


*Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) I am running out of ideas for this post. Here are some pictures!!



Avery and Macy...the only 2 girls in her class





Sweet girl!
Look at her little curls. Love them! I hope they stay!!!

Braden and the ladies...uh oh!




There we go...some boys!

To the left is Wyatt. They have called each other cousins, brothers, and best friends. They really like each other ;)


Braden LOVES Ms. Tina!

She said he comes to hug her and tell her "I lub you Ms. Tina" frequently throughout the day.

Random note: Perhaps a bit OCD of me...but I can't stand leaving a post without "wrapping it up." I feel like I need a concluding paragraph or something. Just wanted to say that...since I don't have a concluding paragraph.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Avery and my Carli have the same swimsuit. SO cute! I am the same way about wrapping up a post. I always feel lost at what to say at the end, but feel that I have to end with saying something!

Cailee D. said...

Okay, I need to see those kiddos SOON! I think some chubby-cheek squeezing is in order! hmm...I am clenching my jaw, just thinking about it! Love you all!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Oh my goodness, they are really the cutest kids ever. :) Avery's curls and swimsuit combo about did me in. And, Braden is looking HANDSOME with the ladies!!!

Most of all, thank you for finally giving me a face with a name for the beloved Wyatt and Ms. Tina. :) It was fun to see the pictures of Braden with his buddies!!

Love you!! And, we can't wait for summer water time with these cuties either!!

Cassie said...

I read this a long time ago but was in a hurry and didn't comment.

I love the curls. Love them.

I love the cheeks. Seriously.

I love the buzz cut. It's perfectly Braden.

I love the smiles. They look just like yours.

I love your kids. Just like they were my own.

I can't wait to have SO many water days with you and the cousins this summer!!