October
In October we welcomed a beautiful new niece into the Henke family. Kennedy Jade Zappe made her debut on October 22nd, absolutely perfect!!

What a sweet baby girl she is! We LOVED our time cuddling with her. Braden was instantly so sweet with her, and I can't deny, it gave me a little itch.

While we were oohing and ahhing over the sweetness of Kennedy, the cousins enjoyed some playtime together. After this trip, I came home saying "I have got to get a driveway of gravel!" The kids LOVE scooping, "cooking," and making a dirty mess in this stuff. Fun cousin memories being made!


William and Ari also put their creative thinking to work, and attempted to make a zip line out of the laundry line.
NovemberThis year Adam and I both had the WHOLE week of Thanksgiving off. We kicked our week off by heading down to Hallettsville for some more family time.
I always love the adventures we get to have in H'ville. We feed exotic deer, catch goats, ride donkeys, drive tractors...the list could go on and on!
This trip was no exception. We talked about going out to Landers' to feed the deer/goats again, but Grandpa had another idea. After MANY times of watching the John Deere video, Braden has become slightly obsessed with "Johnny Poppers" or "Poppin' Johns." It just so happens that Grandpa HAS one of these old tractors, so Grandpa fixed up a special treat for Braden...

After the hayride we celebrated an early birthday for Braden, with singing and cobbler.
We can't wait to be back in just a few days, celebrating Christmas, holding sweet baby Kennedy, and making memories with our family!!






No comments:
Post a Comment